At Niubee, we take your privacy seriously! Please read this Statement of Privacy to be more aware about our policy on collecting, using and disclosing personal information. Niubee occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and user’s feedback. We encourage you to review this Statement periodically to be informed of how we are protecting your personal information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site place an order subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and credit card information. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. We will not use or sell your personal information to third party unless:
- Users agreed to share with third party;
- Users make known to public of their personal information voluntarily and willingly in order to enjoy products or services;
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Niubee may use your contact information to send newsletters and other product/service information that you may be interested in. If you no longer wish to receive our emails, you can opt out at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link.
Instructions For Use
Niubee is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use password set up by Users to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Users are fully responsible for protecting their password. If Users are using public computer, please logout before leaving to prevent disclosure of personal information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Niubee collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalise user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
• To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
• For marketing and advertising. Your email and phone number are collected to send you marketing and advertising communications, and to customize the marketing and advertising we show you.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: +6010 318 8350 (WhatsApp)